Sunday, June 26, 2011

School's Out For Summer

Yes it has finally arrived "Summer Vacation"

The Children are both Happy and Sad for this time of the year.
It has been a very busy past week here at our home.
Tuesday Jayne's class was invited to the Teacher's Aid's house that was close to the school for a BarBQue. But the weather was bot in favor and it was damp and showers. So they made the best of things and went inside and boiled their hotdogs.
I was asked to come along as a invited guest. I was very happy and enjoyed myself, as this small class is a great class to work with.
Mr.Brooks the TA's Husband kept the children amused while Lunch was being cooked, with his Helicoptor.
After having their lunch and having cookies for desert,
 they were in for some real treats.


Each Child was asked to bring in 4 treats to share. They all did very well. (Look at all that junk)

They got to pick numbers and then chose a treat.

What a great day..... What a great bunch of children....... They even got to end there day at the park as the sun did come out for a little while.
GREAT JOB GRADE 4!


Wednesday I went in and finished up our last class for the scrapbooks. I did not not get any pictures as I was busy helping the children finish up, they all did a great job and I will email the teacher to get her to send over a few pictures that she took,and I will post those as soon as I get them.

No comments:

Post a Comment