Monday, December 3, 2012

My Picture Apology

I guess my Ipad is not all that it is cracked u to be..... I finally got to sit and go on our family laptop and checked out my blog, and to my surprise I could not see any of the pictures, and \i am sure that all my fellow bloggers are in the same situation.
I am so sorry for this.
I have been using my Ipad to post my last few posts and did not expect this at all.
So without further A do here are my pics

First up is Thanksgiving with my Friend and her Daughter, as her Hubby was away working for Thanksgiving

Then Came Jill and Hubby"s Birthday


Next was Jill"s Birthday party
Then Came Jayne's Birthday Party
We got our Tree up and decorated for the 10th of November for Jill"s party

Last this is a pic of Hubby and I ready to go to our Christmas party

There you have it, I am so sorry again if you were unable to get these pics.


3 comments:

  1. Your pictures turned out good. You have been cold. I love our wood stoves. There is just something about the nice even heat from a wood stove.

    Have a wonderful day.

    ~Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been busy! Lots of birthday celebrations. Happy Birthday to everyone. :) I love the pictures. You have a beautiful family. Hope you have a great day.

    Blessings,
    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pictures are great! I knew I couldn't see the pictures before but I thought it was just a problem with my computer. Thanks for sharing. God bless.

    ReplyDelete