Wednesday, December 28, 2011

WOW Where did the last 2 weeks go!

Every year I find Christmas is taking forever to get here, them out of the blue it is sprung upon us. Again this year it happened.
Although it came so fast I can say it was another nice Christmas.
I will back up and try to catch up with the last few weeks. I finally got my camera working and the internet has been here and then gone and then back again.
So I will go back point form with pictures
After 2 major snow storms we had a white Christmas





Our Border collie had her puppies. 6 little joys



The girls decorated the windows with beautiful coffee filter decorations.




I received the most beautiful gift in the mail from a friend. A snowman bird feeder. I filled it right away and put in my favorite little window.
The birds loved it.


We moved in the the new addition living living. But the new Master bedroom will only be finished in the New Year.
We were able to finally get a tree up on the other side as well only one week before Christmas.
not the nicest tree we have ever had but the weeones were still very proud.

Went to the girls Christmas dinner at the school followed by there Christmas play for Christmas around the world. Jayne was not in a good mood that morning so I only got Jill in her Christmas dress. My camera stopped working and I was not able to take any pics at the school that day.

Mom Came home Christmas eve for 4 hours. Then we went to my in laws for Christmas Supper, and opening of the gifts. We all had a wonderful time and ate way to much.
Christmas day I brought Mom home for the day as well as boxing day. I will post later our Christmas morning.
I wish you all a very Happy New Year and all the best in 2012.



3 comments:

  1. The snow is so pretty! We haven't had snow yet, and it hasn't got as cold as it usually does. I am glad though. :) My husband wants to see snow.

    I love your new bird feeder. Bird seed has gotten so expensive here that we can't afford to feed them as much as we used too. I will grow more sunflowers this summer. :)

    Jill looks beautiful in her dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures of the snow. We haven't really had much snow other than a dusting. We have rain this week.

    That is great that your mom was able to come home for some time. Have a wonderful day.

    ~Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved seeing all your pictures! I am so glad you all had a great christmas and your mom got to enjoy it. Love your new bird feeder! So cute! And Jill looks adorable in her new dress. I like her hair up like that! I bet you all are loving your new living room! Hope you have a great day.
    Cary ann

    ReplyDelete