Thursday, June 2, 2011

Inbetween Sunshine

Hu
Our weather here has been nothing but nice. We had a very cold,damp,wet,and frosty spring. I can count on one hand how many days of sun we have seen up to the beginning of the week.
But the last couple of days have been not bad.( except for the thunderstorm we had yesterday) I have been working out in my flowers between showers,trying to get most of my annuals out of the green house and into my baskets.
Hubby built me these new window boxes this year as my old ones rotted away.

This was the first bed I attempted to get down a couple of weeks ago but the frost gave it a hard go. Hubby built this little fence for me to keep my dogs out and from laying down right on top of my petunias.

Some of the annuals are not yet blooming but still look pretty good. (HB had to also put up some beams to keep my older patio boxes going for yet another year)

I picked these willow baskets for very little and decided to pop them up over the railing.

I love the old rustic look, if you have not figured it out my now.(Minus the weeones rubber boots)

I have more to put out today,and it has not started to rain yet so I think i'll hit the greenhouse. Have a great day everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Everything looks so pretty. I like your new window boxes. We are back into spring weather again today. Have a great day.

    ~Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your flowers are look so nice. Your petunia bed looks pretty with the bird bath!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to your daughter! I know you are so proud of her! I love all your new flower beds and planters. They look great! How's your mom doing? Good I hope.
    Many Blessings,
    Cary Ann

    ReplyDelete