Monday, May 14, 2012

A Update Part 1

I hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day. Here is a little recap of mine.

I got to sleep in a bit, as I have been at the hospital for pretty much a entire week and was getting pretty exhausted. (HB snuck  out so I could sleep) it felt great to get a good sleep.

HB came back with take out breakfast and the weeones joined me in bed for breakfast in Bed. It was wonderful.
I got hugs,kisses, a beautiful card
and these pretty flowers by my bedside.
Jayne made a cute decoration
HB and the weeones bought me a new halter and matching lead for my horse.(Yep just what would be expected from my HB as a gift hehe!)
I got up and went to visit with my Mom. We had a BarBque of steak,potatoes in foil, mushrooms and onions,and corn on the cob.
The weather was beautiful and I could have not asked for a better Mother's day.

And now as I am done my post I am noticing that my camera is not uploading my pics to the blog. HUMMMM! I guess I will have come back again later with a second part to my Mother's day post and post my pics. SORRY.



3 comments:

  1. Hi, Jessica, your Mother's Day sounds wonderful! Quentin and the kids brought me breakfast in bed too. I can't wait to see your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fun, relaxing day. Something we all need. Enjoy your day and God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sound like a lovely day - hope your mother's Heath improves.

    ReplyDelete