Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Wednesday To Wednesday

Wow a week has gone by since I last blogged. Where oh where have the days gone.
Here is a little recap of the past week. (without pics as my camera will still not upload on the computer)

Wednesday afternoon HB and I took off to get 2 new piglets. There were so many piglets there to chose from and we were only suppose to buy one but we decided since they were so good looking and healthy we would take 2. The girls have named them Babe and Bailey.

Thursday afternoon Mom had a terrible afternoon, with her heart stopping and they were able to bring her back. I only got home very late Thursday night. But she is doing much better and nothing else has happened since.

Friday the weather got really nice and HB and the weeones worked on the garden. We had take out for supper after I got home from the hospital around 6. We decided since everything was still good we would head over to our friends who have a large sheep from for a evening in the barns enjoying over a 100 lambs and helping them out a bit. We had coffee and cookies and enjoyed our visit and got home around 11.

Saturday was another beautiful day. We all got up early and after the barn work was done and we had breakfast out on the front porch decided to go to a few yard sales before I had to head into town to the hospital. We did not buy anything but was just nice to get out.

Sunday was spent cleaning up the yard and doing a bit more gardening.

Monday was a holiday and it was a real hot one. It got to 33 degrees. We again had yet another BBQ as we had done all weekend.

Tuesday was HB 's last day off and he got the fence put up around the garden to keep the dogs,and geese out. We planted a few more veggies and moved out a few plants from the green house. It went up to 26 degrees and we are so much enjoying the sun.

Today it rained all night and into most of the morning here. It is still 20 degrees and the sun is now back out and after getting back around lunch time I decided to stay indoors and clean the house. I did up the laundry and dishes,washed the floors and everything smells so fresh in here. I opened the windows and my Mom in law called and told to drop the weeones off at her house when I go back to the hospital and she will make a big cassorole of shipwreked for supper as they all love it and HB can pick them up on his way home from work.

Mom is out of isolation now and because of this I can start and bring in some projects to work as I sit with her. This will help me as well.

Thank you for all who is praying for her and my family. Please continue to do so. So far it is working. We will know more within the next 48 hours as we are suppose to meet with the Doctors and she is suppose to have a CT scan done of her stomach to see if the meds worked.

Take care and I wish you all a great rest of the week.

1 comment:

  1. I bet your piglets are so cute. I hope we eventually get brave enough to raise our own meat pigs. I am glad your mom is doing better. It must have been terrible when her heart stopped. Seeing all the lambs sounds like so much fun!

    Enjoy your evening.