Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Mailbox Waiting

Jayne was not the only one sitting on top of the mailbox waiting for parcels to come. With our Dollar doing so good right we all have been cleaning out our penny banks with online shopping. (we have always shopped a lot this way due to where we are located MIDDLE OF NOWHERE) don't get me wrong I love living here,but I also love to be able to shop all those stores I here you all talk about without having to make a day trip out of it.
Ok back on topic........ I have found a new love......A new passion...... I love to sew,so what better then great patterns....... I am talking about Janelle Wind Collection
I Started off with three patterns from here. When I received I knew right then that this line is for me. Easy to understand, and very straight forward for sewers like myself.
This is my favorite. I can't wait to get it done. I am planning on using this as my new market bag to go shopping with at the general store.
This one Jayne and Jillian can't wait till I get at it. They love journals and love to doodle and write. Won't these be great for Birthday gifts. (What little girl would not want one of these)
This one speaks for itself. I dream one day to have a guest room with this quilt and sham on the bed. (This will be a long term project)

NOW yesterday when I went to the mailbox I got the best gift of all.  The Pieces of me book, from Janelle wind with loads of projects for me to make. I have read this book over and over again last night........

The girls are already after me to get those buckets made for there rooms.

3 comments:

  1. I love those patterns, too. I'll have to check out the site and drool. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those patterns and the book look great. I need to be working on another quilt. I enjoyed making the ones that I have done so far.

    Have a great day.

    ~Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to se what projects you make out of them :)

    ReplyDelete