Friday, February 17, 2012

Homemade Wall Mount Clip it up

WOW 2 posts in one day. I was going to wait until tomorrow tomorrow to share this with you, but I was to excited to.
Ever since we started to work on our new craft corner we have been trying to same on space wise as much as we can.
While looking at all those great gadgets out there for scrapbookers I found a wall mount clip it up. I immediately fell in love and new it would be great under my desk area to save space.

Well I checked out the prices on these great things and found they came with a very hefty price tag. So I decided to try and make my own.


I made a video of what I came up with and it seems to be doing a great job.

Please bare with me as I am not use to making videos and for some reason my voice is behind in following the video. But I think you can get a good look at what I mean.








1 comment:

  1. That is such a neat idea!

    Have a great evening.

    :)Vicki

    ReplyDelete