Friday, February 3, 2012

Super Busy Friday

Today has been a crazy one.It began 3 nights ago when I last was able to sleep due to a terrible tooth ache. I called my dentist and was only able to get in today at 3:30, Then.... It started off at 3 this morning when we woke to the sound of poor Franny gagging. We got up and she had been sick all over the living and bedroom. We got it all cleaned up and HB got ready for work. I laid back down for a little bit to try to get some rest,and poor Franny was sick on my bed. I got up stripped the bedding and wondered what was going on. She was going to the Vet this morning to get spayed and was not sure if I was going to be able to take her or not. Well mystery solved when I went upstairs to get the weeones up for school. At the top of the stairs was a empty package of cats treats that we had bought for the girls cats yesterday. Franny had eaten the whole bag. I decided to take her to the vet anyways to get her checked and they thought she was alright enough to get spayed. I dropped her off and sadly walked out with the hearing of her cries as I left. What a terrible feeling in the pit of my stomach.
I had 2 other appointments in town and then came home. I called at lunch time to see how she was and everything was going fine. They told me I could pick her up at 4 or 5. WHAT!!!! I thought that long. I thought around 2 at the latest. I have to pick the girls up at 3 and take them to my Mother in laws,and run back for 3:30 to the dentist. Will I be out of there before 5? HUMMM!!!!! I sure hope so.
I came to my hair appointment today and was able to relax a little. (Thus my post on my tablet)
To top off things the dentist is not my favorite place to go, as you see I am a bit scared of them. But I need a good nights rest.
Tomorrow the weeones are off and I will spend the day lazing around the house with them. They want to do some baking.
HB is off all next week. So nice. We hope to get a lot in Jill's new add on bedroom done.
Well I think I will go call the Vet again and find out more info. Have a great weekend.

3 comments:

  1. I hope your trip to the dentist takes care of your toothache and you are able to rest tonight. Poor Franny! I guess the kitty treats didn't set too well on her tummy. I hope she recovers quickly from her surgery.

    Have a great evening.

    :)Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, poor little Franny. I hope that she is doing better. I hope that your toothache is better. I know I don't like going to the dentist. I don't sleep well the night before.

    Have a wonderful weekend with your family.

    ~Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your littel dog gets better and her surgery went well! I am scared of going to the dentist too! It is my very most dreaded place to have to go! Hope all went well there also. Have a great Sunday with your family.
    Cary ann

    ReplyDelete