Sunday, February 19, 2012

Introducing You To Risingtaste


A little while back I received a coupon from this company through a email. I was not to sure on it. But I found out that it is my kind of store.


If you know me and you know my girls then you know that we love our accessories. From necklaces,to bracelets, to hair clips we love it all. We are all about bling.
I have a very bad weakness for presentation.(marketing strategy people love people like me)
But that is besides the point.
I am not a online shopper when it comes to clothing as it is so hard to fit without trying on, as sizes vary so much these days. But however this store carries all the accessories I could ever need at prices that meet my budget. Shipping is a little more but if you order enough then it always makes me feel better. hehe!

So if you shoot on over to their website at http://risingtaste.com/  on window shop around I guarantee  if your like us you will have no problem finding something you just need.

Let me know how you make out.

No comments:

Post a Comment