Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Magazine Time

As you might be aware my Mom has been in the hospital for a long time. She has good days and bad ones but has had a lot o good ones or awhile and was doing or well. She was on her way to recovery and coming home or good,and then she picked up a terrible virus and got a infection in her blood. This brought her right down and she landed up in ICU.
She is stable and we have been there or a few days now. While my stay at the hospital I went or a walk to the git shop and came across this great magazine to read in the family room while we waited to get back into her room.
 I can't wait to get a chance to do these projects.





I love crating Magazines but "holy" they can be sooooooo expensive...


1 comment:

  1. I hope that your mom will be able to come home soon. That looks like a neat magazine. Magazines are expensive.

    Have a wonderful evening with your family.

    ~Cheryl

    ReplyDelete