Thursday, April 19, 2012

Picture Post Part 2

Last weekend the weather was so nice that I decided to open the trailer up for the upcoming season. I have recently  been getting the itch for camping,after reading all my favorite blogs and some of them have been camping.
I spent all Saturday washing down and vacuuming. I washed all the bedding and hung the quilts out on the line. I washed all the plastic dinner ware and am so ready for the season to begin.

 Everything smells so fresh and clean in there. I do however need to make new curtains for the upstairs.
 The kitchen was sparkling.
 I also need to buy new mini blinds for the back windows as those ones that came with the trailer are pretty much done. Maybe a nice matching valence for the window as well. ANY IDEAS????
 We ended our busy Saturday with a lovely yummy Bar B Que. Nothing tastes better then this.....
Do you camp as well. What are your favorite things about camping. Do you maybe a favorite family tradition  when it comes to camping. We do and are to start a new one this year thanks to a idea from Mel over at http://melissagoodsell.typepad.com/

1 comment:

  1. Somewhere I have read that you can take some fabric and cover some mini blinds. Here is a link that my SIL posted to on her Pinterest board.

    http://www.scoutiegirl.com/2011/04/acute-how-to-no-sew-fabric-blinds.html

    Your dinner on the barbecue looks really good. We have done tent camping and tent trailer camping. We will sometimes take the dutch ovens with us.

    Have a wonderful day with your family.

    ~Cheryl

    ReplyDelete