Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Another Sign Of Spring

It is a nice day out +8 out there. I got the laundry done,floors done, and dishes. I took out tomatoes,ground beef,ans will make a baked spaghetti for supper with biscuits. I need to get to the general store this week and pick up some staple things for the fridge as we are getting low.
Last night after having a lovely supper of BBQ sauced pork steak that I left simmer in the slow cooker all day and herb rice with beef fried noodles, we went outdoors to do some more spring clean up. HB made more little drains in the driveway so the water could run off better. I picked up a few more things to be put away. Then I went to get the keys for my car. I started it up and took it around the yard for a spin. I missed driving my beetle all winter. But I know it was better off parked for Winter. HB wants to put it in the garage and give it good tuning up.
YEP I MISSED MY CAR! I ALSO MISS THE GREEN GRASS LIKE IN THE PICTURE FROM LAST SUMMER.

1 comment:

  1. I like the car. It is nice when things start melting, but it can make a mess. Your meals sound yummy. What is your herb rice with beef noodles recipe?

    Have a great day.

    ~Cheryl

    ReplyDelete