Monday, April 11, 2011

Are You Ready for Easter?

Easter time in our home is very colorful, playful and filled with yummy goodies.
I love Easter because it means that with Easter comes a change of season. It means new life.
For Easter every year we try to have a outdoor Easter egg hunt for the weeones. (some years we have had to have them indoors due to rain and yes even snowstorms) This year with Easter being late I have found that it has made everything else late as well. (Almost like everything is coming slow)
Also with Easter comes baking YUM! We always make yummy easter sugar cookies decorated with pretty spring colors, along with cupcakes,and chocolate pops.We already have a few things planned for next week in the Baking subject.
This week I plan on decorating the house a bit too.(so stay tuned and I will post pictures as I go along) There are so many pretty decor now for Spring.
I also found this great idea for all you crafter's. It is a Hip Hop Happy Crafting
So if any of you do craft for Easter Please send me along all your lovely pictures. I would love to see all those great Springtime crafts. 
We are in for another beautiful day as far as temps go. A high of 10 and maybe even a thunder shower. Yes Spring has finally sprung.

4 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see your pictures. I do like the spring colors. After the long winters it is nice to see the bright colors of flowers, green grass, etc.

    You are warming up. I hope that you enjoy your warmer days. We have a chance of rain today.

    Have a great day.

    ~Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. I replied to your comment on my blog. Here is the link for the Thread catcher. http://www.kquilts-studio.com/Kquilts_Studio/Pincushion_Threadcatcher.html

    This was the third one that I made.

    Have a great day.

    ~Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you are getting warmer temperatures! We are so ready for Easter. By the time Easter gets here we will be decorated for 2 months! I can't believe how late it is this year. I was just thinking today how we should make little Easter egg cakes next week.

    Have a great evening,
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  4. Easter egg cakes sound like fun

    ReplyDelete