Saturday, July 6, 2013

A Warm Weekend

The weather here has been crazy warm. Friday with the humidity the temp reached a high of 39 degrees.
Today it was the same.....
This is the third day of it and we are expecting the same again tomorrow before the temps calm down.
The kiddies have been living in the pool. The animals are sure feeling the heat. We are keeping them cooled with plenty of cold water.

Tomorrow moring I am going to try to get up early before the heat hits and sheer my sheep. ( yes I'm late) but... Never late then never....

2 comments:

  1. I hope you got a break from the heat! It hasn't been awfully warm here yet, but I'm not complaining!!

    Have a wonderful night, Jessica!

    :)vicki

    ReplyDelete
  2. We haven't been too hot here as of yet but we definitely have had lots of rain. Enjoy your day and God bless.

    ReplyDelete