Friday, January 7, 2011

A Storm Is Brewing

We are expecting yet another winter storm for the weekend. Snow snow and more snow. (Justin is happy as he can set more of his snares for rabbits and gets to ride his skidoo more.
We are still planning on going out for supper tonight so I wanted to get all my house work done today. I also wanted to spend sometime crafting with the girls as they are going back to school on Tuesday. We are working on some felt projects (which I will post after they get done)
Last evening we had a nice warm night snuggling on the sofa watching Sarah Palin's Alaska (which we all love)
Tomorrow we are wanting to try a new cookie recipe that uses oreo cookies. YUM! you can find this recipe on one of my favorite recipe blogs http://picky-palate.com/


YUM YUM!!!!
Let you all know how they turn out. Well I'm off to get the rest of my laundry done. Take care and have a great weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Those cookies look very good. Let us know what you think of them.

    Have a great night out for dinner. How fun for the employees to have the company do that.

    ~Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a fun night :) Those cookies look yummy! The kind of cookie you need a BIG glass of milk with :)We do not get cable or satalite so we can't watch that show. But I have seen clips of it on TV and it looks like it would be really good. Hope you have a great weekend.I'm gonna go check that website you listed. Sounds great!

    ReplyDelete