Monday, October 31, 2011

Monday Musings "Happy Halloween"

Good morning. It is early here in our little home,and well sleep has been had to do the last few days. My mind floats all over whenever I try to get some rest. My Mother's operation is today and for the last few days I have been running and doing all sorts of paper work for her.
I could not believe that it has been since Tuesday when I last posted a blog. (Where has the week gone)
Wednesday I went back to the school and counted more tickets but I was not there long as there was not to much to count for the Fall Fair.
I came home and HB slept most of the day and I made supper and he got up and lazed on the couch for the evening as those overtime night shifts really played him out.
Thursday morning before going back to the school I went to the hospital because Mom did not have a good night. I stayed and talked with her and the Doctor and then after she was all settled back in and was resting I went to the school to finish up counting tickets.
HB had to go to the next town for a part for the new sawmill he has just finished putting together. (My camera is somewhere down at the bottom of my purse so I am sorry but I have not posted any pictures lately) I will do a whole new post on only catch up pictures soon I promise.
ok back on topic. The part was at a friends house so he waited till I got home so I could go as well. I had a lovely visit with his wife and sister (as she was visiting too) It has been so long since I had seen them both and it was great catching up on old times.
Friday was well one of those days that went by before you even knew it was there. We had taken the weeones to school and then we had to go to the SNB where HB had to go put money on our property taxes. Then came home and I went for a hair appointment. I then came home and did my Mother's paper work which included a lot of phone time. I then went into the city to staples to fax a lot of things away. I got back in time for the weeones to get out of school and stayed to help decorate for the Fall Fair, we left around 4:30 and came home to whip up some hamburgers and chips for supper. Then left again to get back to the Fair. I worked canteen and Jayne worked in the gym running a game. Jill went around with her little friend and kept checking in with me . We all had a wonderful time. We got home at around 9. We seen a huge bear just down the road here on the way home. The girls got a little scare. There has been a couple of them hanging out a little close to the house lately and HB is just waiting for them.
Saturday morning I got up at 9!!!!! WOW it felt great great. Mom had a terrible day on Saturday very confused but her Sunday was great ! I had a friend and her daughter come over on Saturday and the girls made Jack O lanterns. (again no pictures yet) We made pizza and fries for Supper with them. THey left around 9, as her HB works away and would be calling. She is also the friend who is taking my girls out trick o treating tonight. Thank you Amanda!
Sunday I slept in again I think it is because I only fell asleep around 5 all weekend just tossing and turning and having so much spinning around inside my head.
We awoke to snow Sunday YEP!!!! SNOW!!!!!! It changed back and for all day from snow to rain and it did not amount here to anything. but higher country got a lot more and it stayed.
I cleaned the house last evening from top to bottom. I finally finished it all at mid night. Floors,laundry, dishes,counters,cleaned off island. moved the living room around,and the kitchen tale as well.
I thought I would fall asleep right away but I was back awake at 330. I got up at 4 with HB and decided to get all the school stuff together and breakfast things in order.
Well the time has come for me to get back to my breakfast thing now. I will leave right after the girls go to school for the hospital with my Dad. I wish you all a great day, and Thank you all so much for your prayers for our family.


  1. I will be praying for you and your mother. I hope all goes smoothly and it is over before you know it.

  2. I will continue praying for you and your mom.


  3. I will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers today! Sending you lots of hugs today.I do hope you can get some much needed rest tonight. Please let us know when you can how it all went.
    Many Blessings,
    Cary Ann