Friday, September 20, 2013

The Camper Returns

That's right my girl is home. After three days away roughing it in a tent, she's back.....

She had a great time. With tons of stories to tell us, and a very tired little girl. They had great weather and came back today just as it was turning damp.
We treated her to a take out supper of Chinese food at home, and she crashed on the couch with her blankey in her  pjs after along hot bubble bath. "TV and the couch is just how I want to spend my evening she said"
I picked her up just after 1 , and we had a few errands to run in town before picking Jill up at school. Hubby decided to work a bit more this evening on the meat room,while Jill made her way to the horse paddock and groomed the horses.

Justin on the other hand is down and out with a terrible head cold. Spending his day in bed with a box of Kleenex and honey. He did get up and joined up for supper but went back to bed again. No school for him today. At least it's Friday and he will have the weekend to get rest and be on the mend for Monday. This way he won't miss to much school work.

We are expecting a very nice weekend weather wise. So I tend to get outdoors and clean up and get some fall decorating done. I was able to get a few decorations in town.

BUT.....tonight I plan on PJs, cozy fire, my crochet, and a glass of blackberry wine......

Have a great weekend blogging friends!

1 comment:

  1. Would you believe we have never spent a night in a tent. Vicki is always trying to get us to go with them. Maybe next year we will. I`m glad your daughter is home safe and sound and that she had a good time. Enjoy your day and God bless.

    ReplyDelete