Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Freezing Rain

Good morning. It has been a whole week since I last blogged, but I have good reasoning for this. We have been super busy here with snow days, working at the studio,and building the new Master bedroom.

Last Wednesday the weeones had yet another snow day that turned out to be a beautiful day. We spent the day with HB as it was his day off as well. We had breakfast as a family, and worked around the house.
Thursday I worked in the studio most of the day. I was open and had a couple of classes going on by the time I finished up the weeones were home from school and we had supper and got ready for the evening and next morning.
Friday HB and I worked on the new Master bedroom. (YES it is finally happening) He framed my new walk in closet 4x8 and we went into town Friday night to get our new closet doors, and to order my new floors.
Saturday was spent working in the room and trying to pack my room up. The weeones and I cleaned all the upstairs including all 4 bedrooms. I packed up all my crafting supplies into boxes as my room had all kinds of it in there.
Sunday again was spent in the new room framing the doors,and working at the kitchen table on my sewing machine making valences for the new big windows in the living room to match those I made awhile back for the other side.
I need to run into town tomorrow and pick up the rods like these ones to finish up in the new living room.
I decided on plain Black panels for the patio door in the room as it will go with the new bedroom set and also keep it a lot darken in the day when HB is sleeping from night shift.
I 'll show all those new pics as so as I get them up.

I am getting very excited about he new Master bedroom. It is just what I wanted.
Sunday evening we settled in early with our family night and watched Heartland and had wings for a treat.
Monday was spent cleaning,working in the room,laundry, dishes, and all that stuff I have neglected over the weekend.
Today the weeones are home again due to a freezing rain storm. It is suppose to go as high as 7 today.(which is so funny for this time of year here) yesterday it was -21 (one extreme to another)
The weeones are super excited to have another day off.
Well I hear my laundry pile calling my name. Take care and I hope to be back tomorrow with some pictures of the the nee bedroom.




4 comments:

  1. You have been busy. Can't wait to see the pictures. I love your valences and curtain rods.

    Have a wonderful evening with your family.

    ~Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your curtains are very nice. I like the rods you have with them. I'm sure you are super excited about the master bedroom. Hope to see pictures soon. Enjoy your day and God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see your new bedroom! I bet the kids are loving being off of school. Do they have to make them up at the end of the term ? Hope you all have a great day.
    Cary Ann

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Jessica! Your walk-in closet sound so nice and big! How exciting to get a new master bedroom! I can't wait to see pics. :) Your new living room curtains look great, and I love the fabric. I am off to catch up on your other posts that I have missed.

    Have a great evening.

    :)Vicki

    ReplyDelete