Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Tuesday Tibbits

The calm before the storm has hit,as it is a beautiful day outdoors. We are at a high of -8 right now and although that might seem cold to you it is a lot warmer then it has been here. Tonight we are expecting snow and tomorrow morning freezing rain. (Making us hope for another snow day)
Last evening I worked on Jayne's socks and again this morning as I finished them up.

She will be so happy when she gets home from school. I loved the colors she chose as well. They both picked out nice ones.

I made bread this morning and cleaned up. I spent a little more time out doors enjoying this beautiful day.
I think when Justin gets home I am going to go back out with him, and take Franny for a walk in her coat.
Suppers in the oven and the house smells wonderful.
Have a wonderful day everyone.

3 comments:

  1. The socks are very nice. I really like the colors. I crochet but do not know how to knit. Thanks so much for sharing about the Donair meat-very interesting. I will have to try to make it. It sounds very good. Enjoy your day and God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The socks you make are so pretty. I'm not too good at socks. Maybe a bit more practice? Are the socks from fiber you grew and spun?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The socks are very pretty. We to are awaiting a storm. We will see what we get tomorrow.

    Have a wonderful evening.

    ~Cheryl

    ReplyDelete